Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love CurrClick!!

Wow. As a homeschooling parent there is a constant fear that I am not doing enough or that my kids could fall behind. It's a huge responsibility to take on. It is up to me and my husband to make sure that our children are well-rounded and educated people. It is up to us to make sure that they are ready for college when the time comes.

Well, since we began the homeschool journey, we have come across hundreds of sites dedicated to helping the homeschool family. It's amazing. I am thinking about compiling a list of the ones that I like the best and then featuring one each week here on my blog.

Today I want to focus on www.currclick.com. I am SUPER impressed with this website. They offer a gigantic inventory of curriculum. Guys, this site is not just for homeschoolers. This site is for anyone who wants to enhance their child's education. There are lots of fun stuff on this page. I have to laugh at myself sometimes because I get excited when I find something really cool.

To top it off, a lot of the curriculum is FREE!!! That's right. I didn't make a typo...I said FREE! And it is not junk either. It's GREAT STUFF!!!!

Out of all the educational sites that I have found thus far, I would dare say that I use Currclick more than any other. If you are not using this amazing resource, you are missing out. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment